Open an account and trade shares
How to open an account for trading shares
- Log in to the bank app.
- Press the menu (three bars).
- Tap on Savings and Investments.
- Tap on Open new account. Now you can either Open a new ISK (choose ”Save in funds, equities and other securities”) or Open a new ET (Equity Trader).
- Now you can trade shares from SEK 0 per deal – good luck!
How to buy shares
- When you are logged in, tap on Savings and Investments.
- In the search box, enter the name of the share you want to buy.
- In the search result, tap on the share.
- Tap on Buy and select which account you want to buy from.
- Fill in the number of shares you want to buy.
- At the top you can select Standard, Simple or Advanced. If you choose Standard, you can fill in your maximum price per share in the box Price. If you choose Simple, you buy the share at the current market price when the order goes through.
- Tap on Continue.
- Tap on Approve. Your order is now in the market.
- To see your order status or change your order, tap on your ISK or ET and then on Order status.
Good luck with your trading! And keep in mind: Past performance is not a guarantee of future returns. Funds can both increase and decrease in value, and there is no guarantee that you will get a return on your investment.